If you’re staying home for Halloween this year, you’re going to need the perfect snacks. Try our Pupcorn Ball recipe below — it only takes two ingredients and it’s low on sugar for a healthy snack. Have great ghoul’s night in.
- Pour desired amount of Crispies into a mixing bowl.
- Add spoonfuls of Pawnut Butter until Crispies are sticking together.
- Portion out in balls on a baking sheet or plate based on your dog’s size.
- Dogs up to 20 pounds: 3-5 Crispies per treat ball
- Dogs up to 50 pounds: 5-8 Crispies per treat ball
- Dogs over 50 pounds: 8-12 Crispies per treat ball
- Freeze until firm, then place in a lidded container and store in the freezer.
- Time to treat your pet, but remember only one per day.