BONE BROTH ICE CUBES
• Your pet’s favorite flavor(s) of bone broth
• Your pet’s favorite treat
• Optional: An edible popsicle ‘stick’
- Happy Howie’s Beef Woof Stix
- Plato Thinkers Meat Stick
- Earth Animal No-Hide STIX (these work for cats too)
1. Pour bone broth into ice cube trays.
2. Place one of your pet’s favorite treats in the middle of each cube.
3. Place ice cube tray in freezer and let freeze until solid.
4. If you wish to place the optional edible popsicle ‘stick’ in each cube, freeze ice cube trays for 1 hour (or until ice forms across the top of the cube) before adding the stick.
5. Serve and let your pet enjoy and chill out!
- Note: please supervise your pet as you would with any treat. If they are trying to gulp the broth. ice cubes, you can place them in a Kong or another toy that will help to slow down their consumption.