THE 5 PILLARS OF PET WELLNESS™
Pet food should be real food. And just like people, they need a well-rounded, balanced diet.
- All-natural diets only
- Personalizing your pet’s diet to their unique needs with our 6 health considerations
- Building a bowl complete with proteins, toppers, hydrators and supplements for maximum nutrition
- Talking to our Pet Foodies — they’ve got nearly a million hours of food and nutrition training
Go for way more than a workout. It’s about exercising your pet’s mind just as much as their body.
- Stimulating games like puzzles and interactive toys filled with healthy treats
- Finding a chew that’s safe for your pet’s size and strength
- Leashing up dogs for twice daily walks
- Cat furniture designed for scratching, perching and hiding
- Daycare to meet new friends and improve social skills
For pets, peace of mind is a cozy, secure environment and a body that feels at ease.
- Bedding based on how they like to sleep, not to mention snuggle toys
- A crate or cat lounge to call their own
- Supplements for everything from dental health to mental health
- Brushes for daily care and appointments for regular grooming
- Flea and Tick Armor to keep pests outside
- Preventative check-ups, vaccines and microchipping at our Fourwell vet clinic
All your best friend wants is to go along for the ride. Make sure they don’t miss the fun by reinforcing good behaviors and reducing anxiety.
- Training collars and a group training class
- Training treats for rewarding good behavior
- Bringing blankets and CBD products on trips
- Using a carrier and car harness for safe travel
You want to be a good pet parent. Your furry friend wants to be a good boy (or girl). We have advice and tools to help you both out.
- Check out advice on how to bond, play and better understand their behavior
- Take advantage of email reminders, online booking and Autoship to make life easier
- Join our loyalty program to get rewarded for all the ways you care for your pet